It is argued that regulations have been applied in an arbitrary manner.
"Tourists are drunk twenty-four hours a day."
The government is "clear" about applying the tourism of excesses decree.
Tourism minister has been restating the need for the 'excesses' decree.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers