35-year-old Orlando Marcelo Suntasig was stabbed to death on Friday night.
There was a bar fight prior to the stabbing.
Dawn in Arta.
The woman was rescued by a Maritime Safety boat.
On Saturday evening.
The estate became the possession of a creditor in 2019.
A cloudy Arta.
Local police will be monitoring compliance with a hosepipe ban.
Despite recent rain, "the water is running out".
The squatter was due to have appeared in court last week.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma