The work will cost 494,479 euros and most of it will be paid by the Government.
It was less than better in winter, Airbnb was fined, there was a march against Catalan "imposition", and Ariany was spending money on tourism promotion.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- Monday's weather in Mallorca