A campaign through social networks is going to be launched by the ministry in coordination with the British Embassy.
Marketing the alcohol limit rule has been difficult.
Find out who made the headlines this week in the Majorca Daily Bulletin.
Why not try the ‘Cooler’ system, whereupon drunks and troublemakers are put into a designated area for the night if they are deemed socially unacceptable and released the next morning upon producing 500 euros either in cash or via a card?
The limits on alcoholic drinks in all-inclusive hotels does not apply to any holidays booked before 23 January 2020, for travel during 2020.
Balearics tourism minister Iago Negueruela will have some fast talking to do.
Banning all-inclusives, as an example, would have incurred the wrath of market competition overlords, tour operators and indeed tourists.
In price terms, all-inclusives in the Balearics find it virtually impossible to compete with hotels in Egypt and Turkey.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma