An increase from 5 billion euros invested in the past five years,
Air Europa has a major presence at Palma Airport.
Speculation that the hack was of Russian origin.
The attack was on the payment system.
No evidence of any fraud having been committed.
"Planes can't just depart after a strike like that. You don't know what could be affected."
Air Europa pilots back on strike.
Spain forces airlines and pilots to maintain a minimum number of flights during strikes.
Owner of British Airways has agreed to buy the remaining 80% in Mallorcan carrier Air Europa.
Iberia's parent, IAG, announced the intention to acquire Air Europa in February.
No risk to flights in the Balearics because of the takeover.
IAG announced its intention to acquire Air Europa in February.
Assurances on flights, although EU competition authorities could yet insist on routes being given up.
Air Europa is part of Globalia and has its headquarters in Llucmajor.
Government concerns about jobs and flights.
The acquisition has been on the cards for several years.
Final agreement to buy the Mallorca-based airline is still subject to regulatory and other approval.
Improved Air Europa performance will influence Iberia's intentions regarding acquisition.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma