Our publication is read by the expatriate population resident in the Balearic Islands, English speaking tourists holidaying on the island and those in the rest of the world who like to keep up-to-date with what is happening Mallorca.
All subscriptions are payable in advance by Bank Transfer or Credit/Debit card.
Our bank details are:
Plaza Juan Carlos I
07012 Palma de Majorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
|By surface mail|
|Minorca and Ibiza||12.00€||72.00€||144.00€|
|Mainland Spain & Canaries||16.00€||96.00€||192.00€|
|By air mail|
|Rest of World||45.00€||270.00€||540.00€|
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca