April - 2023
Chief Executive of Jet2 says that Balearics should be careful what they wish for.
There is a debate in the Balearics regarding tipping in restaurants, it having become increasingly common for bills to be presented with suggestions as to what the tips should be.
The management at Palma Son Sant Joan Airport has acted to put an end to drivers waiting in the outside lane of the access road to the airport rather than using the 'express' car park when collecting people. This practice, which has become increasingly common at peak times, especially the late afternoons, causes tailbacks and a bottleneck.
Get the bus to and from the airport to your Calvia/ Alcudia resorts.
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca