Jaimie Oliver used chorizo in his paella recipe
"Backer of Britain´s America´s Cup bid..."
With annual inflation clocking 10.3% in August, Spaniards have become increasingly concerned about the cost of living.
"We don’t want any super-mega-cruise ships in our city."
Police fear tensions could boil over.
Residents complain of "flagrant non-compliance" by restaurants and the inaction of the authorities.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma