Guillermo Paulino has been working as a club doorman for several years. He and a colleague, Jonathan Cuevas, were working at the club on the Can Valero estate in Palma where there was a stabbing incident at the weekend.
Following Palma nightclub stabbing, doormen say their jobs are becoming ever more dangerous
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma