Non-resident Britons, who spend more than 90 days enjoying their holiday homes in Spain could be fined up to 10,000 euros by the Spanish government. The cash penalty was labelled as outrageous by British home owners who are furious that they can only spend 180 days in Spain (in two blocks of 90 days) a year.
Outrageous! 10,000-euro fine if non-resident Britons spend more than 90 days in Spain
Why the 90 day rule needs to be scrapped
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash