A new wealth tax introduced by Spain as part of measures aimed at easing the cost of living of ordinary Spaniards amid high inflation was endorsed by the Constitutional Court, it said today.
Spain's Constitutional Court endorses new wealth tax
Solidarity Tax on Large Fortunes for 2023 and 2024
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers