The good news is that the fine weather will last all week with top temperatures of 30 degrees Centigrade. The bad news is that the weather will break towards the middle of next week with rain being forecast for the Bank Holiday (October 12). The unsettled weather is expected to continue throughout the end of next week.
Enjoy the good Mallorca weather while it lasts
Sun this week but weather will break for bank holiday
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major