Seventeen months after the start of the war in Ukraine, two yachts belonging to Russian magnates remain immobilised in Mallorca by order of the Spanish government's ministry of transport. Stuck at Club de Mar in Palma and Port Adriano in Calvia, but the government doesn't pay for the mooring.
Russian yachts seized in Mallorca - but who pays?
There are three Russian yachts in all
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children