The swimmer was totally exhausted and on the verge of submerging.
DNA identification of the two bodies could take weeks.
Hunt for missing father and son aged 50 and 19 could be over pending DNA tests.
DNA results are now being taken.
Planes join helicopters in the search.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims