British Embassy urges UK licence holders in Spain to exchange their licence before 15 September cut-off: Mallorca problems
Licences can be exchanged after the six month period, but will no longer be considered valid for driving in Spain.
"The British Embassy have eventually acknowledged that there is a problem but continue with the usual line about the ‘continued liaison..."
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major