The joint National and Palma Police summer operation in Playa de Palma, which started in June, has so far resulted in over 400 arrests. These have been for various offences - robbery, causing injury, drug dealing, sexual assaults and petty theft.
Over 400 arrests in Playa de Palma this summer
Plainclothes units were created
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- Monday's weather in Mallorca