Jaime Martínez is the new mayor of Palma. To him, as he has said, falls the burden of responsibility for Spain's eighth largest city in terms of population. A one-time Balearic tourism minister, he will head a Partido Popular administration that will govern Palma in minority. In reference to Vox, he insists that he hasn't excluded anyone from the administration.
The new mayor of Palma - tough on graffiti, scooters and security
"When we talk about getting tough, we are talking about enforcing the rules"
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured