Four people have been arrested by the Guardia Civil and charged with an offence against public health for having sought to sell a consignment of imported almonds, knowing that the almonds contained levels of toxin that made them unfit for consumption.
Four arrests in Mallorca for attempting to sell toxic almonds
Analysis of the consignment detected unacceptable levels of toxin
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!