Most people would be happy having one superyacht as a nautical toy but one of the richest men in the world, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has two and both were in the Bay of Palma over the weekend. His sailing yacht, Koru, is the biggest in the world and 127 metres long. Last weekend it was joined by Abeona which acts as a support ship for the Koru, but is still classed as a superyacht.
Amazon founder delivers a show of nautical strength in Bay of Palma
His two yachts together in the Bay
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!