The Spanish Socialist Party (PSOE) of Balearic leader, Francina Armengol, looks on course to be returned to power in the local elections later this month, according to the latest opinion poll.
Local elections: Socialists heading for victory, according to poll
Campaign got under way this week
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!