Boat and ship spotters in Palma may now have fewer cruise ships to study, but they are being compensated by the regular appearance of floating palaces that are the possessions of the world's mega-rich.
700 million dollars of superyachts in the Bay of Palma
Alibaba meets Amazon
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.