The British superyacht, Grace, is cruising around Mallorca waters. She is owned by John Reece, an accountant and partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers, who joined the chemicals conglomerate Ineos, and is now the chief financial officer and a minority shareholder. In May 2021, Forbes estimated Reece's net worth to be $5.7 billion.
British billionaire brings his superyacht to Palma
Owner is a shareholder in chemical giant Ineos
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!