A British tourist was arrested by the Guardia Civil on Thursday morning, accused of having intentionally run over two other Britons in Magalluf.
Briton arrested after running over two people in Magalluf
Police found him on Son Matías beach
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Surely he will be charged with attempted murder here. Follow this story please and let us know what becomes of him.
NilocIts NOT Magaluf...READ THE ARTICLE......its the PEOPLE/PERSONS...THAT MAKE THE IMAGINE....AND THIS SAYS IT ALL...!!! AGAIN NOT the Area...ITS the PEOPLE...!!!
So much for Magalluf improving its image, I drove thro there on wednesday afternoon after reading how much improvement had been made. The writer of that article needs to go to Specsavers.
The council and police (and the big promo push in the MDB) can talk up a new, improved Magalluf and it’s environs as much as they like, but if these scumbags aren’t dealt with severely and very publicly, they’ll not get the message and consider Magalluf as same as. This appears to be attempted murder. What, though will happen to him?
For once I agree with Zoltan. The driver is utter scum.
Lowlife like this should be banned from Spain.