On Thursday, the Balearic Environment Commission presented a report to the Council of Mallorca which calls on the Council to definitively remove the possibility of allowing new tourist accommodation places (beds) in resorts that are defined as "saturated" - these are Arenal (Llucmajor), Magalluf, Palmanova, Playa de Palma and Santa Ponsa.
No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
At present, there is a moratorium in any event
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.