The Balearic cabinet has officially requested that the central government declares Mallorca a disaster zone as a result of the widespread damage caused by storm Juliette at the end of last month.
Balearics will ask Madrid to declare Mallorca a disaster zone after Storm Juliette
Repair work is still being carried out in the mountains
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers