Caserío 24/7 is not a gang, it is "a family that fights every day and tries to survive". So says 'Locuras', its spokesperson. Caserío 24/7 was created when a friend was made homeless. "He didn't have anywhere where to go, so we opened up a bank. We are a family. The bad reputation just started bit by bit."
The "family" of young Palma squatters with 100 members
"We have done good things, we help people who are sleeping on the street"
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers