The Mayor of Andratx, Estefanía Gonzalvo Guirado, wants to reopened the office for non-Spaniards which was introduced to make life easier for foreign residents when it comes to paperwork issues and general life in Spain. She became Mayor last summer.
Mayor wants to reopen office for non-Spaniards to make life easier in Andratx
Council has reopened office in the port
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims