TINSA is Spain's leading property valuation company. Approved by the Bank of Spain, the prices of properties, according to TINSA, are taken to be the most reliable source of information - more so than that which is frequently provided by property websites.
Palma property prices barely rose in 2022
Prices in the Balearics were up 5.4%
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca