Green areas replacing tarmac.
Five million euros for a front-line property in Palma.
Fredensborg owns 100,000 apartments across Europe
"Mallorca has long held a very special place in my heart..."
The report of the sale of a property to a German buyer came amidst the controversy raised by the proposal for residency qualification.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma