After a wet and chilly weekend, this week will start with dreadful weather in Mallorca, as the whole island will be on yellow alert for rain, storms, strong gusts of wind and rough seas and Storm Denis has already hit Palma this morning with 100 kilometre per hour gusts of wind.
Storm Denise hits Mallorca with 100 kilometre per hour wind
Rough start to the week ahead, hurricane force winds forecast
Also in News
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Edmund Fitzgerald !!!!