The British government continue to negotiate with Spain over the validity of British driving licences and eventhough talks have been ongoing for more than six months there is still no accord. At the moment, Spain does not recognise British driving licences for residents leaving many UK residents pondering whether to retake their driving test in Spain.
British government "pushing" to resolve driving licence nightmare
Talks continue, no news yet
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash