Spain will be launching its so-called Nomad visa early next year which will allow non-European Union citizens (including Britons) to live in Spain for up to five years and also receive substantial tax breaks.
Spain's Nomad visa to launch early next year, tax breaks and 300 days of sunshine!
It offers residency for five years and tax breaks for remote workers
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less