On Airbnb, a wooden cabin replete with hydromassage and barbecue in private forest in Pollensa is being offered for 144 euros per night. This is a cabin on land that has maximum environmental protection and where housing is not allowed. It is completely illegal both as a building and as a holiday rental.
Illegal cabin in Pollensa forest advertised on Airbnb for holiday rental
Pollensa town hall says the owner is "clearly problematic"
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less