A deal between Britain and Spain over British driving licences is "close" with informed sources telling Bulletin Online that the issue will be resolved "satisfactorily for all". The British ambassador to Spain, Hugh Elliott, was quoted as saying that plenty of "behind the scenes negotiations" were taking place. In a video message he apologised for the length of time the whole process was taking.
Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
"Plenty of behind the scenes talks are taking place..."
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less