The Spanish government may consider forcing power-intensive companies to shut down during consumption peaks if needed this winter amid a European energy crisis, Industry Minister Reyes Maroto said today.
Spain: halting power-intensive firms during consumption peaks is an option
No need to impose such stoppages for now.
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca