The 44.5 degrees registered in Montuiri last month was the hottest temperature EVER registered in Mallorca, according to official figures from the Palma Met Office. The minimum temperature for the whole month was 29.1 degrees Centigrade, three degrees warmer than usual.
Highest August temperature ever in Mallorca - 44.5C
Heatwave brought plenty of highs few lows!
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca