Living in Mallorca is something very similar to living in paradise, thanks to the fact that the island has some of the best beaches in the world. In addition, this year it has the honour of having the best beach in Spain: Playa de Muro. Specifically, it is the first sandy beach in Spain to appear in Tripadvisor's 'Best of the Best' ranking of 'Traveller's Choice'.
Mallorca has the best beach in Spain, says Tripadvisor
Muro beach is simply the best
Also in News
- Happy days for second homeowners in Spain?
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain