Government inspectors will be making sure that businesses comply with the new energy saving measures, which will mainly affect shops, when the minimum temperature is set at 27 degrees from tomorrow until October 1, 2023.
Government snoopers to check on businesses air conditioning
Doors to be closed from tomorrow and temperatures set at 27ºC
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims