Spanish state-owned railway operator Renfe suspended the bullet train service between Madrid and Barcelona this morning after cables were stolen, the company said in a statement.
Spanish bullet train fires blanks after cable stolen
Madrid to Barcelona service is suspended
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca