Public and private hospitals in the Balearics are treating 315 patients with Covid today, 17 fewer than a week ago, which represents a decrease in pressure of 5.1%.
Covid pressure eases on hospitals in the Balearics
Three more deaths reported
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!