Spain voted in favour of a proposal to draw up legislation to abolish prostitution, cracking down further on pimping and introducing tougher penalties for men buying sex in a controversial initiative that has split the women's rights movement.
Spain to draw up laws to abolish prostitution
Further crackdown to be launched
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca