The British ambassador to Spain, Hugh Elliott, gives an update on the ongoing situation regarding British driving licences in Spain.
British ambassador gives update on British driving licence situation in Spain
Issue is causing concern for some Britons in Spain
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Yeah but we're English, and we voted for Christmas, so that bloody foreigners can't tell us what to do.
Oh my days! What on earth is the problem. If you couldn’t be arsed to do it before the ever extending deadline, then why not? And if you’re doing it post Brexit then realise that Brexit meant Brexit. Apparently.
tranq tranquerFor some reason a lot of Brits think they are something special and should get special treatment.
The lack of ability to drive - whose fault is that ? 1. Everyone who voted Brexit 2. Prime idiot in charge - BOJO 3. Many ,not all, but many who left it too late to easily change their licence, ( and it was easy), ignored the problem thinking it'll be allright You see when you leave a club of 28 to become a club of one, things happen, and its no good throwing your toys out the pram shouting its not fair. From the european side its perfectly fair. The UK is now the Third World.