The former king, Juan Carlos, arrived at the airport in Vigo at quarter past seven on Thursday evening. He is making his first visit to Spain since moving to Abu Dhabi some two years ago.
Former king, Juan Carlos, is back in Spain
Also in News
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.