The Spanish government sacked the country's spy chief Paz Esteban following the disclosure of the use of Pegasus software to snoop on Spanish officials, a government source told Reuters today, confirming a report by El Pais newspaper.
Spain's spy chief sacked over Pegasus case - government source
Catalan separatist movement had been targets of Pegasus spyware
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca