On Monday, the Mallorcan hotel group Meliá Hotels International presented its first-quarter results to the National Stock Market Commission, and these showed that revenue had almost quadrupled. The company stated that, after a very positive Easter, expectation for the holiday market is above 2019 levels.
Meliá revenue almost quadruples
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca