One of Mallorca's great spectacles, the Es Firó Moors and Christians battle in Soller, returned on Monday after a two-year absence because of Covid. The cancellations of the past two years just added to what it is always a highly anticipated occasion, and there were large crowds to witness the encounters in Soller itself and in Puerto Soller.
The return of the great spectacle of the Soller Moors and Christians battle
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca