Balearic government spokesperson and tourism minister, Iago Negueruela, has defended the agreement with the CLIA Cruise Lines International Association for a limit of three ships per day in Palma. On Monday, he rejected criticisms by Més and Podemos at Palma town hall, who argue that the measure is insufficient and want the Spanish government to impose tougher limits and allow only one cruise ship per day.
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca