Despite agreements at national and regional levels regarding the price of fuel and contractual arrangements, there is a renewed threat of a strike by truckers in the Balearics.
New threat of strike by truckers in Mallorca
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca