A 48-year-old German man, accused of causing two forest fires in Esporles and setting fire to an Ibanat vehicle in the summer of 2019, faces a sentence of eight years in prison.
Eight-year sentence demanded for causing fires in Esporles
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children