It was the coldest night so far of the year in Mallorca overnight with temperatures falling to -4.5 in some parts.
The coldest night of year in Mallorca.....
Temperatures on the sunshine isle drop to -4
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less